Description du poste
Enko Education is looking for a Group Human Capital Manager! Are you a flexible, enthusiastic and hands-on leader, with extensive experience in the Human Capital domain, and a big heart for education and educators? Are you willing to have a real meaningful impact on the lives and school careers of young Africans, through your contribution to the rise of our pioneering group? Are you bilingual and ready to join us in our Central Office in Johannesburg, South Africa?
You may be exactly the person that we are looking for! Check out the complete job description below and apply online before July 12, 2019. Only fully completed applications of bilingual candidates (English/French) will be considered.
The Group Human Capital Manager will be part of the Central Team based in Johannesburg, South Africa, and work closely with CEO, CFO, Domain Leads and Heads of School. S/he will report to the CEO.
Main tasks are to:
- Attract and select exceptional talents, and retain them through the development of attractive career paths;
- Establish and lead the recruiting and hiring practices and procedures;
- Design and pilot HR processes and policies and monitor their implementation in the entire group;
- Determine the appropriate level of implementation for each of the HR processes (central, local, outsourcing) and assure follow up;
- Establish the group wage and salary structure and pay policies and oversee the pay systems;
- Assure 100% compliance with all existing governmental and legal reporting requirements in our different schools and countries;
- Lead and supervise the performance management system of the group;
- Provide regular and qualitative reports on HR data and management information in order to guide the group’s strategy and identity;
- Monitor the satisfaction of the employees and contribute to a corporate culture driven by the Enko Education values ;
Education and profile:
- Hold at least a Master’s diploma (or equivalent);
- Have a diverse and progressive leadership experience in the domain of Human Capital;
- Have built on experiences in established companies in the international context, preferably on the African continent;
- Have excellent computer skills and extensive knowledge of HR management tools.
As an ideal candidate you:
- Share our excitement to offer a top-notch education to the African middle-class ;
- Demonstrate passion for and have previous working experience in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Have a vision for developing the human capital function at Enko Education, through attracting best talents and developing best systems;
- Embrace the Enko values like no one;
- Have the required empathy and leadership to deal with an incredible diversity of stakeholders;
- Are a people’s person, capable of taking fair and equitable decisions;
- Speak perfectly French and English; knowledge of Portuguese is a plus.
Enko Education is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference.
All applicants must be legally able to work in our countries with the correct visa/status/work permit.
À propos de Enko Education
Enko Education aims to democratize affordable and quality education by building the largest network of international schools on the African continent. We have designed a model of schools offering prestigious international programs (International Baccalaureate or Cambridge) at a much more affordable price than any other international institution. With this model, we want to significantly expand access for students from sub-Saharan Africa to the best universities in the world.
The group was founded in 2014 and now counts 365 employees in 13 schools and 7 countries. These numbers will grow quickly as we open new schools during the coming months and years. Enko Education aims to be an organisation with high employee engagement and high performance standards. We commit to a corporate culture driven by our values in order to realize sustainable and day to day wellbeing, high job satisfaction and ongoing professional and personal growth.